Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Good value pick: Girlactik Beauty skin primer

I will be talking about this Girlactik skin primer which I purchased from my makeup school in this post. As mentioned in older posts, my skin is very dry, and if I don't apply primer or moisturizer before makeup, the whole look will get greasy in 1-2 hour time. In fact, I used to like Sephora's primer, but Hong Kong's Sephora has closed down for some years, and I can't survive without primer, so I have struggled to find a good substitute. I have used this Girlactik Beauty on others in makeup school before, and it seems quite promising, so I got one for myself.
 


The makeup school that I attended sells Girlactik Beauty's tinted moisturizer and skin primer. As the former would show color after application (it's just as moisturizing nonetheless), I prefer foundation when it comes to that. So I chose the colorless skin primer (well, it's labelled as "canvas" at the back).

It's white on its own, and the texture is quite thin. It won't show any color after your skin has absorbed the product.
 I have posted a LARGER picture below, so that you can see more clearly. Oh yes! Skin on the side which you can see quite a lot of primer has not been applied any product. You can see that the side which has primer applied looks more moisturized and the lines are less obvious! Apart from the words and the separating line, the photo has not been edited in other ways!


It's $240 @Makeup Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment