Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Serum

A few years ago, my UK friend introduced No. 7 beauty serum to me, saying that it will give your skin silk-like smoothness. I got one from Boots to try, and only then, I noticed that it was the No. 1 best seller in the UK! My skin really felt smoother after using the serum, but no other significant improvement was shown (my pores were still huge...). After I moved back to Hong Kong, when a friend returns to the UK, I would ask him/her to help me buy the beauty serum. However, since I wasn't using it on a daily basis (I was using other products), the effect wasn't very noticeable. Recently, I traveled to Phuket, and Boots were doing a buy-one-get-one-free promotion, so I brought this intense beauty serum home. Now I am using a little bit of it every night. Not sure if it's because of the fact that I am now older, I feel that the smoothness effect has doubled~! (of course it has something to do with the "intense" formula), so I guess it is worth reviewing here. But, still there are no signs of other improvements. I think this product is great for girls who have average skin and hope to further improve the smoothness of their skin. However, please don't have too much expectation on evening your skin tone, minimizing your pores and reducing your lines as it is advertised to do. Recently, Boots has extended to Hong Kong! If you are living in Hong Kong would like to try this out, there is no need for you to fly all the way to Phuket/UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment