Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

ONE-DAY Delight MAX 3 HydrationPLUS daily disposal color contacts

Circle lens and color contacts are Hong Kong girls' makeup necessities. A few years ago, the thought of putting the contacts and my very own finger into my eye was too terrifying - I dare not wear contacts. But recently, I have learned the tricks and have started wearing daily disposal color contacts. Before talking about the color of contacts that I like, I want to emphasize that I chicken out easily, am not the risk-taking type, so I only purchase my color contacts at optical stores. Choices are limited, but more trustworthy. The natural colors are not my type, I prefer letting the others know that I am wearing color contacts, so I generally like blue and silver ones. I have also tried wearing green, violet, red and gold ones. My recent favorite is ONE-DAY Delight MAX 3 HydrationPLUS. I have worn ONE-DAY Delight MAX 2 series from the same brand before, the optical store staff was nice enough to give me a few samples for free, so I have actually tried all the colors in the series. Apart from being color contacts, it is also circle lens, and it is moisturizing and comfortable, encouraging me to try other color contacts from the same brand.
 


We are talking about the silver gray color in the series. The color wasn't as vibrant as I thought (I didn't notice it was the natural series...), but comparing to ONE-DAY Delight MAX 2, I think it has better air permeability, my eyes show no sign of redness even after wearing it for the whole day. Below is a picture of me without makeup. (Apologies if I have scared you, but I wear my contacts before makeup.) My left eye has no contacts, while the right one does.



If you are interested in learning more, please check out Woods HK's website: http://www.hk-delight.com/eng/products.asp Price: I think it was HK$220/15 pairs (平光鏡).



For review of the eyeliner that i used for this look: http://laucuz.blogspot.hk/2013/10/june-favourite-koji-linebeat-eyeliner_4048.html

No comments:

Post a Comment