Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Secret deodorant

Summer is here and lately there has been a lot of typhoons and also very hot. Naturally we sweat a lot in the heat. I believe there is no such thing as a person who has sweat that smells like flowers! (See Chinese folklore about some lady with nice smelling body odour) So to prevent bad body odour, you must use deodorant/antiperspirant. When I was younger I would purchase the deodorant spray, but due to environmental impacts, after high school I have switched to using roll ons. I am also scared of the artificial flower smell because it causes me headaches. Deodorants with a sweet fruit smell doesn’t suit my image well. So I have always used Nivea which has an added bonus of whitening. Recently I found the Secret brand deodorant that I have bought before when I was in holidaying in North America. Its only 29 HKD so decided to buy it since it was quite good.





Secret has a lot of different scents and types of deodorant overseas. However in Hong Kong I have only found the “Original solid” type. If I had to describe it I think it smells like baby powder. Although Hong Kong does not stock other types, if you are travelling overseas and can stock up you can visit their official website to check out their range. http://www.secret.com/



The Secret antiperspirant is pretty effective - I am not a person who works outdoors just mainly in the office. I think that the scent and the protection from sweat is long lasting and does not leave white marks on the arm pits of my tops. The twist applicator is also very easy to use. Here’s a tip - Remember to wash your underarms properly during shower time to get rid of the deodorant because it can clog pores and cause unwanted spots. The protection level of the deodorant is rather high, so it is not quite suitable for using in the winter time. If you want to buy one you can find it at Pricemart.

No comments:

Post a Comment